Location for training: Virtual Training
Childbirth Educator Training: $575
- Training will take you no longer than 45 hours to complete
- Because you will have instant access to our online course, refunds are not available for this course.
Birth & Postpartum Doula Training: $225
- Training will take you no longer than 8 hours to complete
- Because you will have instant access to our course, we cannot offer any refunds for this course.
Dates of Training*
- Virtual Course is always open enrollment
- Go through Virtual Course at your own pace alongside peers.
- Doula Training will complement the course
- Only available for Certified Birth & Beyond Educators
Skills Acquired through the Program:
● How to Engage your Students
● How to Set Clear Objectives
● Communication Standards
● Knowledge of material, curriculum, and subject matter
- How to market your classes
- Insurance & LLC
- Building rapport in the community
- Complementary services
- Mentor Program
- How to name your business effectively
Class Curriculum Development
- Healthy & Low Risk Pregnancies
- Background on Reproduction and Process
- Stages of Labor
- Home Birth
- Keys to Coping
- Variations of Labor
- Informed Decisions
- Partner & Support
- Natural Newborn Care
- Connected Community
This course will teach you everything you need to know to guide your students towards an unmedicated birth whether it be at home, hospital or other as well as a natural postpartum period, including natural newborn care and breastfeeding. You will learn about the history of birth and learn about different pregnancy conditions and labor variations. It will be mold-able to include your
personality and you will have the ability to add to it in your own way.
We accept all forms of payment. If you choose to pay credit online, a convenience fee will be applied. Checks should be made payable to Birth and Beyond Resources, Inc. and mailed once your application is approved.
As part of our Enhanced Knowledge Scholarship Program, there are full scholarships available for anyone needing financial support, our Birth & Beyond volunteers, Birth & Beyond Board Members, & POC persons.
At the end of the training course, you will be required to pass a certifying exam.
Please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org subject Birth & Beyond Education Program.