Enrollment is OPEN until 11/10/20!
Join our Team!
Are you interested in being a part of the birth community but not sure where to start?
Are you already a Doula, Educator, Lactation Specialist, etc., and interested in furthering your birth education or complementing your business?
Are you interested in birth in general?
Did your birth class change your life and now you want to help do that for others?
Did your birth change your life and you want to be a part of this in some way?
Are you trying to make the shift from working full time to staying at home and want to make a supplemental income?
Are you looking to improve birth outcomes?
Join our incredible team of Birth & Beyond Childbirth Educators & Doulas!!
Location for training: Virtual Training
Childbirth Educator Training: $575
- Training will take you no longer than 45 hours to complete
Birth & Postpartum Doula Training: $225
- Training will take you no longer than 8 hours to complete
- Optional in person meet to practice techniques
Apply for our Enhanced Knowledge Scholarship!
Dates of Training*
Enrollment Closes 11/10/20.
- Go through Virtual Course at your own pace alongside peers
- Must complete the virtual course by February 2, 2021.
- Must be ready to present as part of exam
- If you cannot complete by the end date, you can extend to the next series of educators.
- Doula Training will complement the course
- Only available for Certified Birth & Beyond Educators
Skills Acquired through the Program:
● How to Engage your Students
● How to Set Clear Objectives
● Communication Standards
● Knowledge of material, curriculum, and subject matter
- How to market your classes
- Insurance & LLC
- Building rapport in the community
- Complementary services
- Mentor Program
- How to name your business effectively
Class Curriculum Development
- Healthy & Low Risk Pregnancies
- Background on Reproduction and Process
- Stages of Labor
- Home Birth
- Keys to Coping
- Variations of Labor
- Informed Decisions
- Partner & Support
- Natural Newborn Care
- Connected Community
This course will teach you everything you need to know to guide your students towards an unmedicated birth whether it be at home, hospital or other as well as a natural postpartum period, including natural newborn care and breastfeeding. You will learn about the history of birth and learn about different pregnancy conditions and labor variations. It will be mold-able to include your
personality and you will have the ability to add to it in your own way.
We accept all forms of payment. If you choose to pay credit online, a convenience fee will be applied. Checks should be made payable to Birth and Beyond Resources, Inc. and mailed once your application is approved.
As part of our Enhanced Knowledge Scholarship Program, there are full scholarships available for anyone needing financial support, our Birth & Beyond volunteers, Birth & Beyond Board Members, POC & LGBTQIA+ persons.
At the end of the training course, you will be required to pass a certifying exam.
Please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org subject Birth & Beyond Education Program.