Are you looking to expand your knowledge in the birth community but don't know where to start?
You're in the right place.
We offer full & partial scholarships available towards any training that Birth & Beyond Resources offers.
- Our heroes in the medical field
- If you or someone in your immediate family serves or has served in the armed forces or law enforcement
- Black, Indigenous, and People of Color
- Birth & Beyond Board Members
- Birth & Beyond Volunteers through our BBR Bucks
- Persons needing financial support
Become a volunteer now for Birth & Beyond Resources and you can start earning BBR Bucks.
How does this work?
You earn your points by volunteering your time (see below).
You can apply your points to BBR training as part of our Enhanced Knowledge Scholarship Program.
You can also apply your points to a year membership to BBR.
Coming soon! Apply your points to other training like CLC!
Each point/buck = $1BBR
How can I earn points?
Event Planning Committee
- Be a part of any BBR event planning committee and earn a minimum of 50 BBR Bucks
Volunteering the Day of the Event
- Volunteer at any event hosted by BBR and earn a minimum of 50 BBR Bucks
- Each MamaMoon Visit you complete a Visit Recap for is now 25 BBR Bucks!
There are more positions available! Visit our Volunteer page for more information!