This Outdoor Family Fair is being held on 7/31/22 from 12 pm to 4 pm at Firemen’s Park located at 10 Dewitt Avenue in Patchogue, just east of Shorefront Park. This year, we are hosting the Junior Creative Corner from 1 pm to 3 pm, allowing our children to become entrepreneurs for the day.
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE REGISTERING TO BE A VENDOR
- Booth Space Fees for a 10x10 space without electricity
- Non Members Rate - $75
- Birth and Beyond Resources Business Member Rate - $50
- Non Profit Organization Members - Free
- Non Profit Organization Non Member - $25
- If you are interested in becoming a business member to receive all of the benefits, including the discount for the fair, please do so prior to registering. Sign up for Business Membership.
- As this event is to raise money for a non profit 501c3 organization, vendor fees are considered donations and are tax deductible.
- Deadline for application submission is July 1st, however, there is limited space available and booths will be given on a first come first serve basis.
- Direct sales vendors, such as Young Living or Color Street, will be limited. All other vendors, please note, there will be multiple doulas, photographers, etc. because these services are very much different from business to business. Some exceptions may be made. We will do our best to strategically place vendors so that your location compliments your service. Please approve your business, practice, or organization before submitting the application by emailing email@example.com or texting/calling 22-HELPSMOM (224-357-7666) PRIOR to filling out the registration.
- You must provide your own tent if desired, tables, chairs, etc.
- This event is rain or shine. Please be prepared for wind/rain/heat/cold.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to provide refunds for Vendor Fees.
We are in need of volunteers to help plan, execute, and clean up for this event. You will receive BB Bucks for your time, which can be used towards many things, such as Business Memberships, Vendor Spaces, BBR Training, and more.